Dr. Shrink’s new Vico Self-Adhesive/Piercing Vent (DS-VICOVENT) is a two-piece, self adhesive/piercing vent that creates ventilation in a shrink wrap cover (allowing airflow under the cover), reducing moisture buildup without compromising the cover’s integrity.
Vico Vent Features:
• Easily pierces through shrink wrap to create the hole for vent to be installed. Can be installed without a knife as the cap is used to cut the shrink wrap opening.
• Self-adhesive backing for easy application.
• Remains weather tight on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
How to Use:
1. Remove vent top to expose piercing points
2. Pierce through shrink wrap cover by puncturing cover with vent piercing points and then twisting. Discard scrap shrink wrap to create the vent hole.
3. Remove paper to expose adhesive backing from bottom of vent and apply vent over hole. Reach inside vent hole and apply pressure to make sure there is good adhesion between the shrink wrap and vent backing.
4. Put on the vent top and secure.