Uniquely crafted in the USA to automatically pull stacked material plies from the spreading table to a modular, bristle-block conveyor bed for reciprocating knife cutting of patterns, the models combine precise system operations with state-of-the-art motion control communications for an industrial-strength solution for low- to high-ply cutting of flexible material goods
The Raptor models have been engineered to meet the aggressive demands of clients in growing market segments like the apparel, industrial fabrics and composites industries; customers cutting traditional textiles like cotton, wool and denim -as well as- modern technical materials like kevlar, nonwoven polyesters, foam-backed vinyl and other industrial fabrics.
Newly engineered features include:
- Heavy-duty frame, gantry and tool head design
- Modular tool head and frame components
- Improved access for maintenance and replacement of internal components and consumable items
- Sensors for monitoring optimum cycle speeds
- Direct knife cooling improves cutting speeds and the ability to cut heavier-ounce materials