The Trollbuddy system, consisting of a linear actuator, microprocessor control option, and aluminum plate assembly, adjusts trolling speeds on both outboard and inboard/outboard motors to maintain optimal trolling speed.
Trolling speed can be easily adjusted with the control switch, allowing the engine to maintain the correct idle rpm while slowing the boat until the proper trolling speed is achieved.
Using the Trollbuddy system eliminates the added weight, expense and maintenance costs of a “kicker” motor or trolling motor and batteries.
• Adjusts and locks-in trolling speed, while maintaining specified engine idle rpm
• Eliminates added weight and expense of “kicker” motor or trolling motor and batteries
• Automatically retracts plates with speeds greater than trolling speed with LED control
• Features quick-connect pins and plug for easy removal
• Available in both removable clamp-style assembly and permanently mounted
• Designed for outdrives/outboards 20 HP and larger
• Includes control keypad with LED indicators to show plate angle available
• LED keypad completely sealed, waterproof (IP68) and UV resistant
• Automatically dims LED plate position indicators in darkness and brightens in sunlight
• Manually operated rocker control switch option
• Operates on 12 Volts DC (Optional 24 Volts DC available)
• 1 Year Warranty
• CE Approved (Compliance with EMC regulations)