|Terminal Type ||Ring |
|Wire Gauge ||12-10 AWG |
|Insulation Types ||Heat Shrink |
|Insulation Color ||Yellow |
|Base Material ||Tinned Copper |
|Voltage Rating ||600-V |
- Shrink Ratio: Approx. 3:1 at 135 °C
- Operating Temp: -55 °C - 125 °C
- Vol. Resistivity: 1015 Ohm-cm3
- Dielectric Strength: 900-V/mil
- Voltage Rating: 600-V
Ring terminals are an excellent way to create electrical connections. By using ring terminals, you don't need to worry about the connector pulling off. The ring fits over a stud or screw and won't pull loose like other terminals can. Yellow ring terminals are for 12-10 AWG wire. They are simple to use and offer long-term protection.
Heat shrink terminals protect against the elements in the most challenging of environments. They create moisture proof barriers to protect the electrical connection. These heat shrink terminals are built with a heat activated adhesive liner. This liner provides a rugged, environmentally sealed connection for wires from 12 AWG - 10 AWG.
- Protects terminations from water, condensation, salt spray and corrosion
- Added vibration protection in rugged environments
- Provides strain relief