HERCULEAN™ is an innovative structural foam core that can replace wood in marine applications. This revolutionary product can inherently withstand common elements that break down wood. Unlike wood, HERCULEAN closed-cell foam does not splinter and is resistant to ultraviolet rays, moisture, mold, mildew, rot, and insects.
- Seamless composite panel sheets for sizes up to 30′ can eliminate joints and seams in floors and walls
- Works with standard manufacturing processes
- Eliminates concerns about splinters, mold, mildew, rot and insects
- Excellent screw and nail retention and can be easily cut or routed
- 3rd Party FMVSS302 certified for Flammability of materials used in the occupant compartments.
- Lightweight, mostly air, structural foam material provides strength (can withstand weights up to 72,000 pounds) while reducing weight in end product