Cukote's high loading of cuprous oxide makes this formulation a top performer, even in the most severe fouling areas. As an ablative, self-polishing coating, there is no buildup of bottom paint over time. Your hull’s underwater surface remains smooth and clean. Cukote copolymer can also withstand removal from water without affecting its antifouling properties. Cukote is the premium self-polishing antifouling paint that has established the standard in the industry.
• Semi-hard, self-polishing ablative finish
• Multi-season performance on pleasure boats and commercial vessels
• Removing boat from water does not affect antifouling properties
• No TBT (organotin compounds)
• 47.5% cuprous oxide
• Effective below the waterline on fiberglass, steel and wood vessels
• Lloyd’s Registry certified