Remember when computers were the size of buildings and monitors were large and heavy but not that bright? Well, times have definitely changed. Now ACTIA ACTI-Vision 1230 Multi-Function Display provides a smaller, ruggedized, robust and powerful display that fits your budget and offers you many different communication and diagnostic features. That’s right, one small but mighty package that does almost all.
ACTIA ACTI-Vision 1230 multi-function displays (MFD) are ruggedized, robust and ready for integration into most watercraft/marine vessels made to order for OEM needs and budget. ACTIA’s largest and most powerful display boasts of a large 12.3 inch ruggedized smart touch screen with TFT multi-touch PCAP technology. It is a bright (1000 nit/1000:1), sunlight readable human-machine interface built specifically for outdoor/marine applications and includes an ambient light sensor.
This flexible platform is built tough and can host multiple applications for almost any vessel/watercraft with its powerful micro-processor and large memory capacity. This is great for control and diagnostics of a complete electrical architecture. Don’t forget all the many communication channels this unit provides such as Bluetooth, WiFi, CAN and NMEA 2000. ACTIA engineers custom build the interface to each customer’s specifications and requirements as well.
- 12.3 inch (312.42mm) display area
- Ruggedized smart display w/ Touchscreen TFT
- Multi-touch PCAP Technology
- Flexible platform that can host multiple applications for almost any vessel/watercraft
- Sunlight readable HMI (Human-Machine Interface) built specifically for outdoor/marine applications with Ambient Light sensor
- Powerful micro-processor and large memory capacity that allows control and diagnostics of a complete electrical architecture
- More communication options with WiFi, Bluetooth and Ethernet